Located near the Defense, the first European business district, the future Orangerie residence is located in the new district of "Les Bergères" in the heights of Puteaux. The Orangerie will meet environmental energy requirements so that the city of Puteaux can obtain the eco-neighborhood labelling of the ZAC des Bergères.
Landscaped by the town of Puteaux, the 11-hectare Bergères district literally transfigures an ancient roundabout at the crossroads of major axes leading to La Défense, Nanterre and Mont Valérien. This neighborhood will combine housing, convenience stores, green spaces and public amenities.
The city wants to include the ZAC des Bergères in a sustainable development approach and envisages eco-district labelling. The new district will thus have to respect the 20 commitments of the label, among which the mixed functions, the intergenerational diversity, the mix of travel (by promoting the cycle and the pedestrian), the alternative management of stormwater, the use of renewable energies, the treatment of waste, the use of eco-efficient materials, energy performance, urban biodiversity, etc. As a specializer, the city of Puteaux imposes these requirements for both public facilities and private programs.
Within this privileged setting, Eiffage Immobilier will create L'Orangerie, a residence composed of two buildings of 14 floors and 7 floors respectively. The residence will offer 76 apartments from 2 rooms to 5 duplex rooms, mostly extended from an outdoor area (balcony, loggia or terrace).
For greater comfort and security while saving energy, these new homes will be connected and innovative with the SmartHab app allowing:
- to open the building’s front door from its smartphone through videophony,
- to control heating room by room,
- to remote illumination and shuttle control,
- to control your loads: follow your consumption in real time,
- to be alerted immediately in the event of a fire or electrical incident.
The Orangerie is distinguished by its classical architecture inspired by both the Haussmannian style and the New-York buildings. This program meets the following environmental requirements:
- program compliant with the TR 2012 (TR level 2012 –20%) which attests to the low energy consumption of new dwellings,
- NF Habitat HQE Certified Program Level Excellent,
- choice of products certified NF or having a technical opinion,
- Effinergie+ labeled program.
Construction is scheduled for summer 2019 with delivery in Q4 2021.
By 2021, the new development of the Bergères neighbourhood and the carefully developed nature promise future residents a privileged daily life in the heart of a high quality environment.